Monday, February 18, 2013

Rihanna a.k.a My Boo for River Island SS/13 Collection


Happy New week my friends!

I should have put this up yesterday but i needed to sleep for many hours...i was fagged out from friday/saturday night. Pictures of that will be put up in a bit.

Meanwhile my boo is now officially a designer for the second time (after co-designing with Armani for a capsule collection, a while back) haha! She did not wow me with this collection unlike Armani's but I am happy she was involved in designing this self inspired pieces...her personal style is totally on display on here and i couldn't be more proud of her!

Prints, denim, thigh high slits, a bit of color, the tom boy vibe and bajan flow are the types of elements i noticed at the showing at the on going London Fashion Week, very RiRi and not so shabby. I love this woman!!!

According to guardian.co.uk "it veers between eccentric quirkiness, avant-garde fashionista, steely dominatrix and classical elegance" 

I sincerely hope this transfers to the RI stores across the UK, what do you think?




my fave No. 1







My  fave No. 2




My fave No. 3






Its a 29 piece collection that you can see HERE  and will be in all RI stores by the 5th of March : )

Have a fab week
Its Ms Modish,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment