Monday, February 20, 2012

My Valentine Inspired Post


Hello Lovelies,

So i meant to do this post last week but ..... yes i know, it is well : )

As part of my vals day enjoyment, i took pictures of my colleagues that looked nice at work. i said i was going to start doing that in my last post HERE , at least till they get tired of me.

We were asked to do a touch of red but i honestly could'nt be bothered, i never have been a dress code person. However, i appreciated people's effort that day in the spirit of valentine so....arrest your comments lol!

Meet my darlings....



 
i love the entire outfit....!!!



 
this red skirt is va va voom...!!!

 
 I'm totally in love with the colour combo of these shoes.....!!!











The shoes....love em....take a closer look....!!!


                                                

They looked noice.....I'm sure you agree....trust me, the camera did not do them justice : )


To my surprise, we had a party at work as well, and everyone exchanged gifts with their office valentine (we had picked each other randomly, earlier) in the garden...yes we have one at work.

Twas a time of love sharing...wether fake or real (ikid) but at least an attempt was made.

Before i run, this was my not so touch of red updo....





   



    Have yourselves a great week
    its Ms Modish,
    xx

No comments:

Post a Comment