Thursday, September 27, 2012

Green Day



Hi everyone,

I'm excited the weekend is almost here woo hoo *in Khloe Kardashian's voice* lol !

I've been loving all shades of green lately and you can't blame me.... its such a cool color. I paired this green blouse (see teal of the same blouse here) with a color block bodycon skirt for a fun vibe.




    

I paired the outfit with a pair of nude heels, nude is my black.....it just coordinates looks and in a stylish way




    I love the colors that make up the skirt....cobalt (my wedding color), yellow and green.... awesomeness!!!






    Fancy my statement ring??? i am totally in love with it.... my instagram followers can testify to this lol !








Green Blouse- M&Co
Skirt- Fie clothing (Opebi)
Nude heels- Charles and Keith
Spring neck piece and Ring - Gifted


     Fashion is what you buy, Style is what you do with it

Photo credit: Deola Abdul


its Ms Modish,
xx

5 comments:

  1. Your skirt is so cute--love the colorblock! Nice nails :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stella! Pls follow back : ). Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your hair!! you look cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks! I'm lusting after yours tho lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you dear! That could work : ). xx

    ReplyDelete