Thursday, September 27, 2012

Green Day



Hi everyone,

I'm excited the weekend is almost here woo hoo *in Khloe Kardashian's voice* lol !

I've been loving all shades of green lately and you can't blame me.... its such a cool color. I paired this green blouse (see teal of the same blouse here) with a color block bodycon skirt for a fun vibe.




    

I paired the outfit with a pair of nude heels, nude is my black.....it just coordinates looks and in a stylish way




    I love the colors that make up the skirt....cobalt (my wedding color), yellow and green.... awesomeness!!!






    Fancy my statement ring??? i am totally in love with it.... my instagram followers can testify to this lol !








Green Blouse- M&Co
Skirt- Fie clothing (Opebi)
Nude heels- Charles and Keith
Spring neck piece and Ring - Gifted


     Fashion is what you buy, Style is what you do with it

Photo credit: Deola Abdul


its Ms Modish,
xx

7 comments:

  1. Your skirt is so cute--love the colorblock! Nice nails :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stella! Pls follow back : ). Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your hair!! you look cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks! I'm lusting after yours tho lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the skirt! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you dear! That could work : ). xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. followed you back :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete