Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Photo of the Day - Rita Ora's Stunner


Hey Guys,

Hope this Tuesday is treating y'all right! I have noticed that i fancy Rita Ora's outfit's on a good day and i think this is one of them.

I fancy "off dressing", i don't know if that makes sense but the menswear inspired navy suit, big hair, retro sunnies, oversized tee, chunky neckpiece and white (the biggest color in shoes now) wedge look is totally working for me.

I like the nude lip, she is rocking this look H2T hence it being the photo of the day, today!





Outfit Details:
Suit- Burberry Prorsum
Tee- Queen Delevingne
Wedge Burberry Prorsum


I can totally see Rihanna a.k.a my boo in this ensemble so thank you very much Rita for this lol!

PS: I just took personal style photos after a 2 week break...they look promising so stick around to see the final thing real soon plus a menswear post as well, until then....stay safe and fashionable.

Its Ms Modish,
xx

Photo Credits- www.fashionbombdaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment