Friday, February 15, 2013

Suddenly, I see!

Hey Guys,

Thank Jesus its Friday : )  Hope you guys had a good valentine's day, though a work day it seems everyone still found a way to get their groove on last night (judging from instagram pictures) lol.

Love is a beautiful thing that should be celebrated everyday, not just valentine's day. I got what i needed in the immediate and i am totally grateful for that. The beau also has a little something planned out for the weekend which i am totally looking forward to. What did you get, where did you go ? Anyways, for those who did nothing, love is on the way!

This post struck me a few minutes ago whilst doing my blog rounds and i thought to share. As crazy as Chris brown seems, its interesting to see he has a constant taste in women. I saw these photos of Karrueche Tran for VIBE and loved them, she looks like Rihanna (a.k.a my boo) in them! Her tatoos are even very similar to rihanna's and the way she posed for the photos, i can relate.

See for yourselves....








I am forever loyal to Rihanna but i am not mad at these pictures...she looks good!

Have a fashionable weekend
its Ms Modish,
xx

Photo Credit - www.fashionbombdaily.com

1 comment: