Monday, March 05, 2012

Sheer + Cargo


Hello Fierce Folks,

How was the weekend? Mine was restful, i slept the whole of saturday due to a rumbling tummy : )

I'm okay now though, and thanks for not asking

I did not take any style post pictures all weekend and that is definitely not part of my fashion blogger plans this year  : (

Anywhoo, i have pending pictures so lets roll !!!

Two Thursday's ago, i wore this beautiful black and nude polka dot ruffle sheer top with cream cargo pants to work

I love the combo because it was nude based, i love the color nude!

I also fancy the cargo pants....they fit perfect : )

See pictures....




This picture was taken in error but came out nice so i decided to chunk it in...












Polka dot sheer top- Zoe
Cargo Pants- River Island
Nude Courts- Aldo
Cream studded belt- Next


okay so my photographer thot i should display my accessories in a lil' more interesting way 









Have a good week folks

Next Post Title - Cobalt things....a must read : ))))))

its Ms Modish,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment