Thursday, March 01, 2012

Omg Amber is Engaged !!!!


This is one woman i have always loved to pieces.

I love her like i love Rihana and they can do no wrong in my eyes.

They are different in a good way, a virtue that is rare these days as every one seems to be a copycat of each other.

I woke up to very good news that Amber rose got proposed to by her over a year boyfriend Wiz Khalifa and excited is way beneath how i felt....i was glad!

Really happy for them both and i honestly hope they last because they are too cute together

I must say the rock is a rock of all rocks....very beautiful !!!

Congratulations to my big bootied bald boo Amber Rose

See Pictures....










I love them both and wish them all of the best : ))))))))))



later Rosebuds,
its Ms Modish,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment