Thursday, March 08, 2012

Cobalt Things...


Hello folks,

I've been quiet all week, cheers to all sorts of activities except blogging.

Today i am inspired by the color- cobalt which is also known as electric blue. A few stars have been spotted in this beautiful contemporary color from 2011 and I'm happy to say the trend is still on, big and strong.

The young blood are also not left out as you can see....



Neither is one of my favourite people.....




Neither is your's truly : )
   





I paired my cobalt sheer ruffled blouse (the style which seems like wear everyday) with grey peg leg trousers: different styles can be seen HERE and black pumps.




















More Pictures....

















i need to run guys... have an awesome evening

its Ms Modish,
xx


celebrity photo credits- http://www.mystyle.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment