Friday, February 01, 2013

Cold Crush


Hallos everyone,

Its a cold morning in Lagos and i am totally okay with that. I promised a personal style post in my last post and here it is.

Polka Dots are a trend that i absolutely adore as i don't possess that much girly-ness on a good day so it helps me look like a happy lady (if that makes any sense). Ankle/Midi length pencil skirts are also very feminine and make me reckon that my style is kind of more mature and minimalist these days.

Though hard to walk in, especially when worn with heels, it is all so elegant. For a woman with curves, say YES to ankle length skirts that embrace your curves!









Outfit Details
sheer blouse- topshop
polkadot skirt- ms selfridge
black pumps- steve madden
sunnies- very random







I like it when the wind takes over in my photos.... i usually beg the wind.












Taking them braids out this weekend, i have had enough lol! I also hope the weather stays this cool, so i can have a restful weekend!

Have a fashionable one
its Ms Modish,
xx

Music of the day- Estelle's "Cold Crush"

1 comment: