Friday, January 18, 2013

The Lady-Like Dress



Hey Darlings!!!

Happy Friday to you all : )

A lot has been happening in my life this January but i choose to stay positive and believe that this is my year, regardless.

A few of my friends are pregnant and its so fun watching their bellies grow and lives change (literally). I pray for them everyday and can't wait for my god-kids to be here!

In style news, i got this very lady-like dress over the holidays after weeks of haunting until i finally got it in my size. I love the cut and fit plus its not a go-to item in my closet, so i was glad to acquire.








outfit details
Dress- Funky House
Shoes- Cupid





Anything navy any day, thanks to my very pregnant photographer for taking my photos, have a fashionable weekend guys.

its Ms Modish,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment