Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lace.Midi.Vintage.


Hey Guys!!!

Happy new year to y'all. Hope you guys had a good holiday season.

Well 2013 is here and its time to set the tone for the year, in every aspect of life and with God on our side plus hardwork, testimonies are on the way!

I wore this beaut! dress gifted to me for my birthday last year, to an engagement party last weekend. Loved the style, length, fit, everything, i guess that's the reason its mine lol!















I hate people in my background but these pictures were taken in a hurry so bear with me....



There was a vintage meet at this point haha!



It was more of a concert than an engagement, Lagos people tho!




Have a nice evening

PS: i started wearing spectacles.....



Its Ms Modish,
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment