Friday, December 28, 2012

In the Jungle


Hallos!

Hope you guys had a lovely christmas : ) The days are running by and the new year is almost here, thank God for his numerous blessings!
This blog will be 2yrs on the 29th, that's tomorrow and i am excited about making plans to take my baby to the next level in 2013, so help me God! I say thank you to everyone who has been part of this journey, please keep coming with me as greater things are ahead.





















Its no news that i love animal print, i was gifted this blouse by a dear one and the pants as well by another dear one lol! People know i love clothes so the easiest things to get me, well asides accessories will definitely be clothes, thanks guys!!!








outfit details
Blouse- Zara
Pants- Dorothy Perkins
Shoes- Next (Runway collection)
Sunnies- Police 

Follow me on instagram @msmodish, its fun in pictures lol!

Its Ms Modish,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment