Thursday, December 20, 2012

Flower Bomb!


Hey Guys!!!

Merry Christmas to all my readers and page visitors, i have over 15,000 pageviews so far and i am grateful for everyone who has stopped by at some point during the year to read my posts.

Floral print seperates are new in and fashion lovers including me have embraced it totally. I've had these seperates for a while but never worn them together. Thought to do that on this beautiful day to work and loved it!








 When pairing print seperates, find an underlying theme that still makes you look co-ordinated. The basic colors here will be pink, lilac, navy and blush. You don't want to look all over the place.




outfit details
Floral top - rise
floral skirt- dunnes stores
nude shoes- barrats
Bag- aldo
Bangles et Ring - river island/ms selfridge








Ipad Playing- Chris Brown's "Don't Judge Me"



My office is officially closing tomorrow for two weeks, I honestly cannot wait to have nothing doing : )  For the party animals this season, please don't wear yourselves out, rest in between the events, a new year beckons.

Happy Holidays,
Its Ms Modish,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment