Monday, September 17, 2012

Photo of the Day


Quick post before the day is overrr!

I got too many compliments not to put up a post of this dress today lol.

You know when you get a dress for an event and after that event you never wear it again ??? That's the story of this one, so i got angry and decided to spot it to work today with a cardi as it had been hanging in my closet for almost 2 years !



Dress- Asos (Old)
 I took a fun picture...instagram and voila.... my photo of the day ! Wear that dress that has been hanging in there for too long : )

its Ms Modish,
xx

9 comments:

  1. Nice pic.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice dress & blog! If I were you, I'd definitely wear it more often :-)

    X Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress and great blog
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys... you should join the blog, id check your blogs and follow them too : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that red zip!

    http://lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete