Monday, September 24, 2012

Fierce Verdict- Emmys 2012


Aloha!!!

How is everyone??? I am sorry for the lack of posts....in this part of the world, a blogger has to deal with multiple internet issues on all her devices lol !

In better news, who stayed up to watch the emmys red carpet ???  Well here are my faves from the long list of TV stars who were at the event.





Hayden Panettiere







Ginnifer Goodwin in Monique Lhullier





January Jones in Zac Posen



Kiernan Shipka (Sally Draper) in Zac Posen





Julianne Hough





Emily Van Camp in J Mendel




Maria Menounos




Nicole Kidman




Tina Fey in Vivienne Westwood
 These women made TV look good ! Unfortunately, the men appeared very ordinary to me and none made it up here.

Have a great week guys

its Ms Modish,
xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.
    Do you also follow me on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back again.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pleasure, will do there as well. xx

    ReplyDelete