Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Street Style Faves at New York Fashion Week



Hey Dear's,

How is everyone doing ???

So there has been too much going on in the fashion and style department lately, many thanks to NYFW 2012. My twitter and instagram timelines have been swamped with pictures from different amazing designers offering their Spring 2013 collection to all and sundry.

Its been heavy my friends. Anyways, i think my post will be in 3 parts (hoping id capture all i have seen in those) so sit back and enjoy the FNM verdict of Mercedes Benz NYFW 2012 : )

Street styles i must confess may have become my favorite part of fashion weeks because attendees of the various shows simply nail it to the teeth. I guess its because they are mostly fashion lovers, buyers, stylists, bloggers and the likes.

Check out my favorite street styles so far... these people looked amazing !!!





















 
































From stripes to silk, to neon, to mint, to prints, to plaid and denim.... these folks sure shut it down.

What are your favorite street styles ??? 

its Ms Modish,
xx



Photo credits- fashionologie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment