Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What's in my Bag ???


Hey Lovelies,

How has your week been ???

I fell ill (the flu) over the weekend but I am much better now, glory to God.

As i write this post, I am encouraged to say what I am thankful for as life in itself is a blessing.

I am thankful for yesterday, today and tomorrow..... thankful for my friends, famille and loved ones........ thankful for the gifts God has given me.............. and thankful for my future which is brighter than ever : )

I thought to do a quick 'whats in my bag' post lol....enjoy the view




my shades- its necessary for random sunshine in Lagos  and this day i had two of them
my blackberry- to keep up with my folks
my iphone- for same and more
my darling hairbrush- for quick checks and balances
my tail comb- for same
my wee make-up bag- to touch up after lunch or before a meeting
my journal- for little things to note
my card holder- for networking which by the way, is very important
my wallet- its got a lotta important stuff in it
my hand sanitizer- to keep germs far far away
my hand cream- i cant do without it
complete fashion magazine....my best indigenous publication, currently
my ipad- the best thing since sliced bread
my earphones- a music junkies best friend





the bag- Primark!

Have a stress free evening...
Its Ms Modish,
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment