Thursday, June 21, 2012

the weeknd



Last weekend was so funfilled !

It was a famille friend's wedding on saturday and an older friend's house warming and birthday thing on sunday so i had excuses to spot my two new dresses to both events yaaay.

The wedding reception was fun (as is most Lagos weddings filled with puff puff and small chops (my favy).

We (my cousin and jay) munched and enjoyed the music as we watched the couple boogey down on their happy day.  Well planned weddings can be really emotional, the bride looked so excited !

Onto the outfits....




Dress - New Look

I was gifted this dress by my boo, it reminds me of this illusion dress Alicia Keys wore recently to an event just that hers is body con and longer while mine is structured and shorter. I love it : )



i love her shoes !





Bag/Accesories - New Look

I was gifted this ring by my darling friend Busola (one of the very few people that know what i like), She's getting married next month and i'm too excited....i finally found a style to sew with the lace material she picked out for her friends.... it shall be major fun !


My cousin was not left out in the style department, in her gorge polka dot jumpsuit which i fancied. I kinda like it when people go against the norm : ) cuz ordinarily you won't think about wearing a jumpsuit to a wedding.

In my opinion, fuller girls nail the jumpsuit trend like no other




Navy Jumpsuit with belt - River Island
Shoes and Clutch- New Look


We finally left around 7pm, God bless the union of my dear Bisi and her hubby!


My Shoes - my latest obsession (steve madden)
His Shoes- Qbcool (available on order)

And then on Sunday, i wore this dress also given to me by a nutty girl i love lol !

It was a launching launching weekend as you can see.....its always so cool when you wear stuff given to you, especially stuff you like.




LBD - H&M
Jwellry- (freedom) Topshop
 Cheers to fun times

its Ms Modish,
xx 






2 comments:

  1. HAWT,HAWT,,HAWTNESS.u shld do more blogs on full figured ladies.we rock !!!

    ReplyDelete