Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Idris Elba for British GQ


Morning lovelies,

One of my favorite black men graces next month's issue of British GQ and i am totally loving it. Loved him in the movie obsession and since then, homegirl has been hooked.

Currently watching Luther and it makes me love him more, he's naturalness...the accent...don't even get me started.

The march issue of the magazine is out on the 7th of Feb, see more details HERE

As for me, my day is off to a great start with these photos lol!










There's something about men that look tired, like they haven't slept in days....not sure if i'm making any sense but it is all so sexy. Rock on black diamond!!!




Enough of the lusting after, until later guys...

Song of the day - The kick- Wande coal ft Don Jazzy  *loves it*

its Ms Modish,
xx

Photo credits: www.gq-magazine.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment