Monday, February 11, 2013

Fierce Verdict - 55th Grammy Awards


Happy Monday guys,

So this post is like routine, after the major events, a fashion blogger is kind of expected to say something, but that is not happening here, ain't nobody got time for that! Lol!

Nonetheless, these were my favorite looks from the red carpet at 55th Grammy Awards....enjoy!






Janelle Monae in Moschino....my favorite of the night!



Ashanti looks so amazing



Kelly Rowland in Georges Chakra...i love this woman!



Taylor Swift in J-Mendel


In my opinion, Adele looked perfect!


My Boo a.k.a Rihanna in Azzedine Alaia

All hail the Queen of Barbados!



My Power Couples did not let me down and i was happy about this.....

Amber is damn too cute with the belly 



I am confused as to who is more on fire, this couple tho!



Tonight was nominated a.k.a my baby-making song, yaaay John!!!



Pharell is just hot hot hot!!!


And some men hit the high notes in absolutely gorgeous suits!


Mario Lopez in Burgundy


John Mayer



Justin Timberlake in Tom Ford 


Miguel

So apart from the fashion display, i was happy for a few wins. Really happy for Mumford and Sons, Frank Ocean, Adele, Kanye, Drake and my one and only Rihanna.

Its the Grammys, not every one who deserves it wins but these people were well deserving of the awards...love them and love their music.

Until later...

Its Ms Modish,
xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress Taylor Swift has on and the aesthetic and color of Rihanna's

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete