Friday, November 02, 2012

Birthday Dinner


Hey Y'all,

So i'm sorry ive been awol! How was last weekend and the long weekend for those who live in Nigeria ???

I know what i asked is kind of weird as another weekend is here lol, but anyway : )

The long weekend was great as i  made sure to sleep a lot and  attended Day 4- MTN Lagos Fashion and Design week. Details of that will show up here very soon but i already put on a few photos of the collections i fancied on Instagram so follow me on there!

For now, i thought to share the rest of my birthday pictures with you guys : )  

I got 2 out of 5 items off my birthday wishlist, not a great score but yaaay i tried lol. I recieved a few other stuff from loved ones and i'm grateful for this.

My office crew got me this red velvet heavenly, drinks and wine before i went to dinner, thanks guys!


















Dress- Virgos Lounge
Shoes- Rascal


It was a fun day that ended on a brilliant note and cheers to the new age!

My heart goes out to all those affected by the Super Storm Sandy, keep holding up and be strong.

its Ms Modish,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment