Monday, September 03, 2012

Switch things up a Lil'


Happy Monday Guys !!!

Hope everyone's weekend rocked. I spent mine moving boxes of clothes down a flight of stairs and up another, my shoulders still hurt : (

In other news, i'm in the process of cutting my hair as i want to grow it out natural... a girl needs a hawt fro : ) so technically im tired of this current hair cut (as usual).

I decided to switch things up a little by tying a lil turban on my very vintage dress to church on Sunday.... here's how that panned out





Pls don't ask me how i did it because i just did... i never learn how to do anything (singing, dancing, cooking, buying etc), i just try my hands on it and it works out just fine lol (genius aint it)



The dress is so vintage.. it hides all em curves i know...but its poker dot with lace collar style details so i love it !  My photographer was crap so i did'nt get a full length photo lol!




Have a blessed week

its Ms Modish
xx


2 comments: