Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mission Accomplished




Hey Lovelies,

Hope everyone's weekend rocked.

I am so looking forward to the public holidays ahead, can't wait really as i intend to sleep my eyes out.

So, my last post informed y'all about the honey's plus one.... it happened last Saturday and was fun ! 

I don't really like hanging out with friends and stuff, infact my cousins call me anti-social but i call it loving private moments lol.

However, he had to have his way though (hanging with his friends) so i supported lol.


Cake number one....gorgeous !






Cake number 2- Fierce!





It was all about him, afterall !
 I had stuff planned out in my own stylish way, hence the title of this post so after all missions had been accomplished,  my highlight goes thus-

Me:  Rate your birthday over 10
Him: 8

It was a wonderful time and cheers to many more !!!  Have a blessed rest of the week : O )

Its Ms Modish,
xx
 


1 comment: