Thursday, June 07, 2012

Photo of the Day !


Hello Guys,

Its been a few days off the radar and thats because its been a tough week for Nigerians.

I commiserate with everyone who has lost anyone or knows anyone who lost someone on the plane that crashed on Sunday June 3, 2012

We shall not see such tragedy anymore by his grace.


On a much lighter note, the beautiful Alicia Keys is featured today as photo of the day.

She shared this picture sometime last week with her Instagram followers : )

She looks amazing in this cobalt skinnies and green blazer

You can never go wrong with a woman with a banging bod like hers

Fierce and Modish, loves : )





Have a good day folks,

its Ms Modish,
xx



Photo credits: http://www.nymag.com/

3 comments:

  1. I love this photo!

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure, just let me know in the comments.

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete