Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Photo of the Day !


Hey Y'all,

Hope everyone had a good Decmocracy holiday in Nigeria.

I was going through my blog readings and thought to do a photo of the day post of fashion blogger Kike.

She's of the popular style by queens fashion/style blog, Fierce and Modish totally fancies this look and hopes you do too : )





Blouse- Zara
Jeans- Hollister
Shoes- River Island
Necklace- TopShop

I love the ripped/destroyed denim and could totally see myself in it.
Without analyzing too much i must say she scored this look really well and i applaud her for that, amazing stuff girl !!!

Have a good wednesday guys and the next post features my favorite looks from the just concluded Cannes 2012 film festival.... can't wait !!!

Its Ms Modish,
xx



credits: http://stylebyqueens.co.uk/ 

2 comments: