Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Mi Darlings at the 2012 MET Gala



Hello Y'all,

One of fashion's biggest events happened on Monday May 7, 2012  in New York and this post is dedicated to my darlings who kept it fab on the red carpet. Enjoy!




Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan Atelier

Awesome, definitely my best dressed of the night !





People Call the Mad Men star Jesicca Pare (her name) but i call her Don's Wife lol

She looks simple and amazeballs !




Janelle Monae

The fab star knows you can't go wrong with a jumpsuit
#winning




Florence Welch in Alexander McQueen

I love her but she looks like a tree, in a good way lol


I believe that's my care list, have a stress free rest of the day fiercefam and don't forget to join in the fierce giveaway now as its ending in 3.....2.....1

I am getting the gift boxes packed for that lucky girl and guy so go HERE for deets on how to enter : )

Its Ms Modish,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment