Thursday, March 15, 2012

Let your lips do the talking


Hallo guys !!!

Random- i have been into lip colors lately

Not everytime though but when i do, i go all the way

I recently discovered the Sleek Pout Paint through my friend who sells their products and i thought to try it out as all the other big names were not that fantastic, well maybe a few....like this Ruby Woo one





Anyway i got Sleek's Pout Paint in purple and pink, the red was not available at that time : (   so i have to look for that sometime soon

The purple is amazing....apply just a bit and it stays on the whole day, of course except you kiss a frog

See pictures....











I loved it.....its fierce : )

You can go HERE to see different shades

I wish i had taken more pictures but sadly i did not

I will post more lip color inspired posts more often

Have a restful evening

Its Ms Modish,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment