Thursday, February 02, 2012

Mustard and Pink


Hey You's

I have'nt put up anything in a few days and i feel bad about that cuz i love blogging. Its like my own therapy : )

Anyways I'm a lil' under the weather today but thot to share pictures of me in one of my favorite colors....Mustard !!!









  Wore this to work last week thursday...thursday's are sub-dressed down days and i love eet : )

   
   

    These pictures are awfully bright but manage them with love.... i shall soon acquire the perfect  
     professional camera. Thinking of the Canon EOS 7D.....i am working on it : )





   

  


Until i get better....
its Ms Modish,
xx

2 comments:

  1. You're so gorgoeus in your stylish outfit! Mustard and pink are meant to be together!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! We should follow each others blogs! Xx

    ReplyDelete