Monday, January 02, 2012

My Holiday Moments- Part 1


A huge Happy new year to you folks!!! its definitely our year and i pray we all have testimonies every day of the year, by his grace!!!

For fierce and modish, its a year of emergence, of coming out, of discovery and of notice.....every moment of 2012 will be fun, fashion and style filled so, join me as we do this!

The holidaze have interestingly not been as crazy as i thought but as calm as it was, i had fun in my own way

Welcome to the ramblings of my holiday moments (Part 1) and no, its not a nollywood (Nigerian home videos that usually come in parts) movie lol, its a blogpost that'll come in parts. 

I had one of my local tailors make me this peter pan collar dress using one of our African Prints, so i could wear it for the new year day church service.

The peter pan collar is one of the many trends that dominated the latter part of 2011, hopefully it'll spend some more time on the throne before other trends drive it home.

I love the fact that its understated yet, makes a statement....you should try it out in dresses, blouses and shirts to both casual and corporate events, it works, either way!
   




i paired the plain and patterned dress with a pretty but pricey handmade purse i got a while back  and shoes to match



Envelope Purse- Handmade

i love the purse because its roomy and the use of material, very creative  




PeepToes- Dune









There goes my new year day service look, a reflection of how i felt....calm and grateful!

Happy New Year Lovelies and watch out for Part 2!!!

its Ms Modish,
xx

2 comments: