Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy New Hair!!!


Yhello guys,

Its been a loooong day but i had promised my arse i was going to do this post today so yea....here it is!
For those who know me, I've always been a hair whore....I've never really liked normal hair even though i've had to suck it up while i was younger

Once i had the power in my hands, i started to express myself through my hair styles.

I owe this partly to my wonderful hair type...its thick, black, full and grows like white on rice so yea....I've always played with it like a dog lol. Ps: do not hate : )

I've been from normal hair to locks with streaks of gold and then wine....


   


and then after 6 years i was over it and rocked a fro/ Fo Hawk.... the coolest time of my life!!!





Got tired after a year and a half and decided to grow the bush and in the space of one year.... here it is



I got tired in July 2011 and after pleading with all those concerned lol....i got myself a new look two weeks ago....brace yourselves!!!!!!!!






For the first time in my life, i was nervous but the boo clamed me down and held my hand through the procedure lol



I totally looooovvvvveeeee the look, what do you think??

Natural hair is the truth mehn!!! I mean its time consuming and stuff but hey, you don't look like every girl walking around Nigeria especially Lagos, in 100 inches weave lmao....i kid!

I love it though....its so me....and thats why i thought to share it with y'all



Flowery Patterned Top- George
Accersories- Ms Selfridge


As i speak...its growing by the minute....my kids must have this hair...so help me God. Amen.

Do have yourselves an awesome evening and please follow me before you run

its Ms Modish,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment