Friday, January 27, 2012

Fabulous....Flirty....Friday


Hey people,

How goes it? For me, its been work, work and more work but hey its the weekend....Praise Jah !!!

Squeezing out time to do this post so, not many words...just pictures : )

I got a few good buys over the holidaze that i can't wait to spot....here are some of em



Orange Boyfriend blazer- Nikka Clothing





print sheer over-the-knee skirt- River Island


love the skirt....very mature!


I've got the perfect electric blue sheerness for this blast-from-the-past...just waiting for the perfect place to spot it to !!!



                                                     Dotted palazzos- Nikka Clothing
                                                         

Here comes one of my favourite colors...


sheer mustard blouse- young blood




love love the detail...



 Awesomeness!







The boo got me this for christmas....i love the color!!! He's starting to get my sense of style even more : )






    i like em all and can't wait to rock each of em....the closet keeps increasing, God help us!




Have a good weekend lovelies
its Ms Modish,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment