Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tales of my Weekend



it had been a long time....dancing to the music with a drink in hand, sharing the love and having a good time. This is how i prepped...


Shoes- Office

Not like i wore those first...i wore clothes first like everyone else does so i'm least creepy....... wasnt interested in too much make-up so i kept it nude and simple. Plx ignore the hair situation, it will soon be sorted...lol 





Poker Dot playsuit- Vintage
Watch- Christian Audigier
 We danced the night away......after hours of much sleep and ears blocked, i carried on to praise my God and hang out with one of the coolest peeps in high skool, twas her lil' birthday thing


my sheer top- H&M
my maxi skirt- Monsoon
my rubber flip flops- dollhouse
Pink rubber watch- Oasis
Shades- Roberto Cavalli

I tried to talk her out of it but she insisted on maxi's, hence the cinderella thing going on...lol

  
Green Sling- Vintage
Neck Piece- TopShop


After a time of catching up (akwardly) with a few peeps i havent seen in almost all my life lol! Birthday girl got us all peculiar Tees.....is'nt she sweet!

its refreshing to see people can still be that thoughtful....this was mine, don't be jealous lol!




My cute lil' peculiar Tee 

Twas a time of fun, love and lafta....how life should be innit

tkea fela's
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment