Monday, November 14, 2011

Wild, Feral and Natural- it’s your “Untamed Closet”

Well I have been MIA but I’m back with what may be stale but great news, nonetheless!
I’m glad one of my few and favorite dressers in Nollywood finally got the memo….Jim Iyke has launched his fashion line called ‘untamed closet’ in Abuja.


Jimmy as I call him ‘wink’ is one I had always known would evolve and define a youthful yet mature sense of style at the right time and it seems to me that time is now!
I love what the label is called, its bold and fearless, the kind of feeling the pieces in your closet should give you




Fierce and Modish wishes him the very best of luck as he goes into the business of fashion and when the store , located at No. 8 Ogbagi Street, Area 11, Garki 2, Abuja is in full gear, We shall be sure to stop by sometime : )


its miss modish,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment